Meet our Wellness Coach
Discover the art & science of connection with Jacqueline Hellyer, leading expert on all matters sex, love and intimacy. Bringing wisdom and insight through sex therapy, relationship counselling, tantra retreats, courses and socials. Let me and my team help you create your best possible love life!
One of the leading voices in the ‘third wave’ of sexuality - beyond shame, beyond sleaze, towards meaningful sex - Jacqueline Hellyer is a sex and relationship expert influencing minds and bedrooms across the globe.
She is an accredited Psychosexual Therapist with the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS) - one of only a handful of practitioners in Australia with this level of certification; is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF), and is accredited in the Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT).
Jacqueline takes a transpersonal, psychobiological, somatic and positive psychological coaching approach to working with clients:
- Transpersonal therapy addresses the whole person: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual,
- Psychobiological therapy utilises neuroscience, language and biological processes to aid in change,
- Somatic therapy enables you to go beyond your mind and feel into your body (note that this is touch-free therapy),
- Positive psychology focuses on strengths rather dysfunctions,
- Coaching is client-centred, solution-focused, dynamic and brief.
In addition to offering therapy and coaching through the Clinic, Jacqueline has a broad range of educational and inspirational offerings - online courses, couples retreats, workshops, books and more.
Her academic qualifications include a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry and human sciences, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Science, a Bachelor of Arts in languages and literature, a Master of Science in Sexual Health, and a Master of Science in Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology, plus countless professional short courses on various therapeutic and coaching topics.
She is also highly knowledgeable and experienced in Tantra and Taoist philosophy and practices, interpreting them from a contemporary, science-based approach for modern people.
- BSc, BA, MSc (Psychosexual Therapy), MSc (Transpersonal Psychology)